Individual Lesson Fees:
(Charged per lesson for students beginning mid-month)
Private Lesson – 30 minutes $30.00
Private Lesson – 45 minutes $45.00
Private Lesson – 60 minutes $60.00
Parent/Child Lessons – 30 minutes $30.00
(After mid-month lessons, monthly tuition begins)
Private Lesson 30 Minutes $115
Private Lesson 45 Minutes $170
Private Lesson 60 Minutes $220
Parent/Child Lesson $115
Resource Room Rates:
Pay-As-You-Go – $5 for each 30 Minute Session
Prepay Package #1 – $50 for Eleven 30 Minute Sessions
Prepay Package #2 – $100 for Twenty Three 30 Minute Sessions
Prepay Package #3 – $200 for Forty Seven 30 Minute Sessions
Tuition Bonus: Lowers your per lesson rate and gives you a free lesson 2 times a year.
Bank Auto-Payment: make your payment for monthly tuition by the first of each month using your bank’s bill pay service and save $5
Two students in one family can take lessons for $220/mnth – SAVE $10
Three students in one family can take lessons for $330/mnth – SAVE $15
Homeschoolers: In addition to all other applicable discounts, save $5 per student more for lessons scheduled during school hours (Mon – Thur 9AM – 2PM)
Note – The fees listed are for instruction only. Books and supplies extra.
- Large wait areas are available in my home with tables and chairs so that kids may do other studies/activities while waiting for their lesson.
- Free wireless internet connection available.
- Large outside play area on-site and a playground in the neighborhood.
- Minutes from area shopping centers offering a wide variety of services.
Student Lesson Application
Basic Studio Policies:
1. Tuition payments by cash or check are due by the first of the month.
2. A missed lesson with no notice (no call/no show) will be lost – no make-ups
3. Any other missed lessons will be made up – no refunds.
4. A minimum of 2 week’s notice is required when discontinuing lessons.
5. Please communicate with me via email when at all possible.
6. Please call my studio number (678) 775-8489 to leave a message if email is not possible
For details concerning all aspects of lessons – practice, music, student/teacher/parent relationship, etc. – Please download the Piano Studio Policies document.